Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Xiaozheng & Ning - Engaged

I met up with Ning and Xiaozheng at Pike Place Market. They're a totally cool couple, and I'm excited for them to get married. They wanted photojournalistic style pictures so we had a really fun time cruising around the market, Seattle Art Museum, and Kerry Park. Thanks for the fun day guys and congratulations on your engagement!


CLICK HERE to see their awesome slideshow.


copyright joshua gene

copyright joshua gene

copyright joshua gene

copyright joshua gene

copyright joshua gene

It's really hard to put words to the awesomeness of an art exhibit like this!
I'm wondering Ning and Xiaozheng will have some wedding decorations inspired by these cars, think of all the sweet wedding photos they would get with these in the background.
copyright joshua gene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Josh!! You were absolutely wonderful to work with. And the pictures well exceeded my expectations. I love them! The are the best pictures I have of myself too :)

Matt said...

these pictures are awesome!