Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm going to Vegas baby!

For some people like me who don't gamble, that might not sound very exciting, but I'm totally stoked. So why you ask might I be going? For nothing other than the biggest wedding and portrait photographers convention in the world. You can ask Kristy. For the last year there hasn't been a day when I don't think about photography. I love it. I'm infatuated with it. Over the past year I've taken nearly 70,000 photos.

At WPPI, I'm going to be taking classes from some of the biggest names in wedding photography. I'm excited to bring back some of the latest in albums, techniques and ideas for all of my clients.


copyright joshua gene photography



Any of you wedding photographers out there may find this video funny, it's got some of of the big names in photography in it.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

oh, how jealous I am! have a good time, maybe ill hire you to give me an online class when you get back! LUCKY DOG!