Monday, December 17, 2007

Cletus

My brother Jon's wife had a baby last week. I think the poor kid's nick name will probably be Cletus. They weren't sure what they were going to name him and wanted to get a reaction out of the family, so Jon sent a serious email letting everyone know stats on the new baby including his name "Cletus Luke." I think his joke is going to backfire and the family is all going to call him Cletus for years to come.

His name ended up being Zachary, and he's a cute little guy. My wife helped me set up and get some fun shots of him and new big sister Sarah.



copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

copyright joshua gene photography

No comments: