Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Mexico

Wow, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. My daughter Abby burned her hand pretty bad in a cup of hot apple cider and she ended up seeing two emergency rooms and stayed the night in a burn unit. The burn is finally starting to look better and she's a lot happier now. Sorry for not blogging last week but with Abby in the hospital, my last week's photo shoot being a top secret Christmas suprise, Kristy having a kidney stone, and me putting together my new computer it just didn't happen. The next couple posts will be of some fun families I got to work with this last week. Enjoy!

For the next week and a half I'll be on a cruise in Mexico. I'm going with all of my inlaws and I'm so stoked to see and feel some sun. One of Kristy's aunts is watching our kids. We feel bad for ditching them over Christmas, but at least they're only 1 and 3 and hopefully won't get scarred for life. I'll reply to all of your emails on the 27th when I get back. Merry Christmas!

No comments: